Viral isolation is the most important step in the diagnosis of infection. Usually the virus is isolated from the blood, serum and fluid samples collected from the infected patients. Most of the viruses have RNA as the genetic material. Hence several serological methods have been identified for the purification of RNA from the sample and their cultivation.
- Track 1-1 Cultivation of Viruses
- Track 2-2 Electrophoretic Technique
- Track 3-3 Infectivity Assays
- Track 4-4 Serological methods in Virology
- Track 5-5 Diagnostic Virology
- Track 6-6 Methods in RNA Isolation